James and I finally decided to get into the Christmas spirit and went out to get a tree! We drove from WalMart to Home Depot to Lowe's and finally to -another- Lowe's before settling on the perfect tree! It may sound demanding but it was very necessary. It was a good way to find just the right tree. Oh... and the bow on top is only temporary. It will have a much better something on top whenever I get the chance to go to the store. Now time to settle down for a movie and a cup of hot chocolate. I love Christmas!
Saturday, December 13, 2008
O Christmas Tree!!
James and I finally decided to get into the Christmas spirit and went out to get a tree! We drove from WalMart to Home Depot to Lowe's and finally to -another- Lowe's before settling on the perfect tree! It may sound demanding but it was very necessary. It was a good way to find just the right tree. Oh... and the bow on top is only temporary. It will have a much better something on top whenever I get the chance to go to the store. Now time to settle down for a movie and a cup of hot chocolate. I love Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment