Monday, November 10, 2008

Does this shirt make me look fat?

I was scrounging through some old photos on this computer and I found several from when I was in high school, and it really struck me how thin I was! I remember when I was actually -in- high school thinking that I was huge! I needed to lose weight! Everything made me look so fat! It just tells you how very different everyones perspective is. No wonder I had boyfriends coming out of my ears. Besides, what high school girl wouldn't kill for curves like those? Ah... the good ol' days. It seems I'll have to really get to losing weight now since I know how good I CAN look right? Though... what was I thinking wearing a part down the middle? Thank you Talara for breaking me of that habit. I also included a picture from elementary school just because I was adorable. I really was. Enjoy! Oh... and ignore the boy? He's just in the picture because if I cut him out I think it would look horribly silly with his arm over my shoulder.


This was the first day of Junior year.
( don't know why the text is blue..)


This was the Valentines dance my Junior year.I think I was in second grade for this picture

No comments: