Saturday, January 23, 2010

Moonlit Stroll...

Tonight I made James come with me to one of my jobs. The client booked their walk relatively late at night. Washington, as a whole, isn't very well lit so I used my girly weaknesses to appeal to my husbands protective nature. He agreed, grudgingly.

I realized tonight that dogs are definitely going to be a part of our future. Not now, because I don't think either of us wants to deal with the responsibility, but sometime. There was just something so peaceful, walking along through the darkness holding my husbands hand with the dogs walking quietly by our sides.

Of course not everyone can be blessed with dogs as wonderful as Kona and Sullivan but for now I'll just enjoy the time I get to spend with two of my favorite 'clients'. James agrees. He fell in love with them just as I did over a year ago.

I also decided that I am definitely more at peace in Nature. I couldn't live in a big city. Washington is perfect for me with it's huge pine trees and clean air. It's so beautiful. We were walking down a road that is very densely populated with driveways every few yards yet James and I felt as if we were the only two people in the world on that little walk, and I couldn't be happier.


Here is a picture of Kona and Sullivan. :) and a view from the house where they live.


No comments: