Sunday, December 14, 2008

Bubbles Anyone?!

Last night after our tree finding fiasco, I had a bit of a meltdown. The house was a disaster because of left over dishes from the Ward Christmas dinner. Our living room was trashed with pine needles and garbage from the ornaments and I was having a breakdown about the amount of work that needed to get done before bedtime. After falling apart and snapping at my sweet husband he forced me to blog and went and cleaned the kitchen. It was exactly what I needed to unwind, but the part that made me smile the most was when I walked into the kitchen to find bubbles! Water and big frothy bubbles were happily seeping into every corner of my floor. Moral of the story? Make sure your husband knows that the soap on top of the counter doesn't go in the dishwasher.

1 comment:

Talara said...

I love it! How great of James to try to help, but that is really funny!